Saturday, September 20, 2008

MN Baby Shower

Last weekend was a wonderful time with family and friends back in Minnesota. Maria came home to Minnesota the same weekend for a big hair show and she brought 10 of her co-workers from DC. I can't believe my parents were able to juggle a baby shower and hosting ten Aveda hair-stylists (they spent the night) in one weekend.
It is incredible how many boy babies my good friends are having. We all grew up in such a "girl world" and it is really funny we are all having baby boys. Here are some pictures of Drea's twin boys (10 weeks) Micah and Mark. They are such good babies!!!
Here is my cousin Tony with his baby Sonny. He is experimenting with drinking from a glass.



3 comments:

Emily said...

SOOO many baby boys that weekend! I can't wait to meet my little nephew!

Anonymous said...

your belly has a baby in it!!

I miss you Kate :)

Emily said...

I believe this blog is due for an update stat!