Friday, September 5, 2008

Hermitage, UK















Well I have fallen behind in my blog - it has been a busy week or two. We are now in Maine for Jacob Roberson and Emily's wedding tomorrow. I will add pictures in a few days from this exciting chapter in our trip.

Here are pictures from our time in Hermitage, UK. Here is Jason and I teaching a dozen UK students. I've also added a few pictures from a run we did through the public byways that cut between people's horse farms and property. It was so nice to be in 70 degree weather (especially in light of the 105 degree temps in Turkey). One day I couldn't really run, and I enjoyed walking the trails. The next day, I was actually able to go about 3 miles and it felt great. I realized I've only bought 3-4 articles of maternity clothes - I tend to just stretch out my shirts, as evidenced by the white running t-shirt. What a gut!

The sign shows a little bit of British humour... The picture is a shoe stepping into dog doodoo...

No comments: