Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back to Turkey

I am way behind in posting on the blog... It was such an exciting 3 weeks! We spent about a week in UK, a week in Turkey, a weekend in Maine, and a long weekend in MN for a baby shower... Wow... I think I've gotten a lot of the travel bug out of my system (good timing as well). I do savor the quiet flights where I am not responsible for the crying infant on the plane. Next time I am on a plane, I think it may be a different story...

Here are some pictures from Turkey. Unfortuntaely our camera deleted a bunch of pictures from our friends Rana and Jake and their baby. Rana - do you have any you could send me?





Here we are visiting our good friend Eddie and his family. We are eating *delicious* lentil soup.

These pictures are taken at a new park in the center of Adana, Turkey. We hung out with and Eddie and his brother and nephew. The picture on the bottom is the "nautilus" equipment in the park.




No comments: