Saturday, September 20, 2008

Maine - Part 2

Here are some pictures from the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception.
Hurrican Gustav threatened to bring heavy rain for most of the day, but it held off until we were indoors for the reception. The wedding was held on an island, just a short ferry ride from Portland. I did look like a drowned rat after running from the ferry to the car (in high heals nonetheless). :)















The day after the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. We took advantage of the nice weather and explored the regional parks along the coast. Gosh I am looking big! The baby was pretty quiet all weekend - but I really wanted Hugh, Joanne and Nathan to be able to feel the baby kick. Before we left for the airport (bottom left picture), I felt him moving and Joanne was able to feel a kick.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Jason, Katie, & Maria, These are great photos! I would love to have each of these. You can tag me on Facebook or just send via email, if you don't mind. Each one captures special memories. I do love the one feeling the baby kick.:)

Emily said...

Maine looks gorgeous. I would love to visit there someday.