Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to Virginia

This was the first weekend back in Virginia in almost 5 weeks. Home Sweet Home! Here are some pictures from the beautiful baby shower Maria threw for me in Virginia. The beautiful cake was done by my friend Ashley. It tasted as good as it looks. I also got some really adorable camouflage clothing. Below is a picture of the Air Force bib... so cute!




Maria, Jason and I also were excited to meet up with Aunt Judy and Uncle Jerry in Alexandria this week on their east coast adventure. We ate at a yummy restaurant at the pier in Old Town Alexandria. The weather is gorgeous this time of year. I am thankful that summer is over...


1 comment:

Emily said...

I misssss my sisterssss and Jason! You guys are so cute. BoBo-I can hardly believe how long/blonde your hair is. Didn't I just see you a couple of weeks ago?
Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a week!