Monday, August 4, 2008

Endorphins


The third trimester began today. It is 9:30pm and I am still awake and feel energized, so I hope this lasts for a few more weeks. I am not looking forward to the infamous energy drain in the last month or two of pregnancy. So far, I have felt great. I pray it lasts! :)

I am still really enjoying running (jogging). It hasn't been uncomfortable yet. I am running easy 10 minute miles or slower and the endorphins feel so good. I just don't feel the same way after swimming or walking. It is funny because when I am running I feel like I'm not really as big as I am. I did a 5-mile run on Saturday and I got some pretty funny looks. One woman cheered - "go mommy, go!" I had lots of encouragement so that was fun. I would like to run until 9 months, but only if it feels right - I *will* listen to my body.

No comments: